2009年7月15日 星期三

暧昧 7


「老公, 呢条裙靓唔靓?」

My wife always interrupts me when I am reading. Come on, 我想静一静呀.

「Well....老婆, you look great!」I put down my book and spare some time to stare at her.

「你无第句啦?」

「Um... C, what am I suppose to say? 不如你话我知啦.」

「Elvis, 我转左发型, 你都无留意到.」

「哦..... 」I really want to continue my reading, but it will definitely irritate her. I will waste much more time to console her if that happens. The best move right now is to let her talk about something she is interested in, I sit quietly and listen to her. If you do the maths, you will come out with the same conclusion as me.

「阿塔最近看上了一个男生, 名字有点特别, 叫骐.」

「哦..... 」I look at my wife, but I am absent-minded. My brain is preoccupied with the content of my reading .........................................WOULD YOU BET ON A HORSE AT 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, etc., TO 1? No, I didn't think so.(注1)

The chance of two people meeting each others are EXTREMELY, EXTREMELY SLIM. IT'S WORSE THAN 1 IN A NUMBER WITH 57,800 ZEROS! What will I be if not marrying C?

「奇? 点写架?」I hear myself uttering a response.

「马字边一个其他的其.」

「Takki? 我也认识一个人叫骐, my best friend in college, 在搞设计什么的.」

「哎......那么巧?」

注1: 节录自从风雨而飞(Elvis)的《创世谬论(二)》.

沒有留言: