2009年3月21日 星期六

A strange email

Dear Beloved,

May the peace of God be with you .Please read this slowly and carefully, as it may be one of the most important emails you ever get. I am Mrs. .Susan

Anderson from Greece. I was married to Late Henry Anderson. The Director of Sue Link .Ltd, a seasoned contractor in West African Region. He died on the 21st

April 2002 in Madrid, spain.we were married for seven years without a child. After his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home. When my late husband was alive, he deposited the sum of $10.5 Million Pounds in a bank in Europe, which is now wasting there. My Doctor told me that I would not last long due to cancer problem. Having known my condition I decided to donate this funds to better the lives of the less privileged. I need honest and trust worthy individual that will utilize this money in accordance with my instruction. I want the funds to be used in funding religious organisations, orphanages and Less privileged propagating the word of God.

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are very unkind to me and I don't want my husbands

hard earned money to be misused. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS

14 says that the lord will fight my course and I shall hold my peace. I also believe in the saying in PSALM 127 and 23.As soon as I receive your reply I

shall give you the contact of the Bank, and my Attorney also.For legitimacy, he will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the original-beneficiary of this funds. I want you to always pray for me, Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for another individual for this same purpose. If you are not interested, kindly pardon me for contacting you.


Thanks,
Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Susan Anderson

12 則留言:

詩白爾 提到...

其實小詩每日都收到來自中東油王、美國老太太,英國有錢佬等email黎叫我幫佢處理遺產。

我覺得好煩,於是我有以下回覆:
假如真係有咁多錢,我覺得除左有一大堆NGO可以幫到你手,交俾警方處理亦係一個唔錯o既辦法。我辦事你放心,我已經send左去俾警方,佢地好快就會上來"幫"你。

Betty 提到...

有钱人点会搵街外人帮手吖.

篤篤篤撐 提到...

問題係, 點解你o甘得閒睇曬個mail ?

Betty 提到...

因为我对好多野都好奇咯...哈哈哈!!!

陳大文部落 提到...

果啲呃人 email 之嘛,我都收過不同種類。

Betty 提到...

登D 出版来研究下吖嘛...哈哈!!!

聶秀康 提到...

通常會自動送到垃圾箱.

而...瓶子妳最近好忙啊!post少左wor~

Betty 提到...

最近脑闭塞....

匿名 提到...

take care!

3 ear

Betty 提到...

返多左大陆, 返亲去都唔会掂电脑...哈哈!!!

雪山飛狐 提到...

one woman from Norway lost 1.7 mill NOK to this kind of email.

Betty 提到...

贪字得嗰贫.